Keto: Fathead Pizza dough 🍕. Our Sprouted Pizza Crusts are always sprouted, full of flavor, and nothing but nutritious. It's also quick and easy to make, gluten free, keto-friendly and made with simple ingredients: almond flour, mozzarella, cream cheese and an egg. Fathead pizza is all the rage among keto and low carb dieters.
An easy fathead recipe worth trying. A delicious and easy fathead pizza crust. Fathead pizza dough is a gluten-free, low carb and keto dough that is made with mozzarella, cream cheese, egg, and some type of low carb flour. You can have Keto: Fathead Pizza dough 🍕 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto: Fathead Pizza dough 🍕
- It's 1.5 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
There's a reason fathead pizza crust is such a staple for a keto diet plan. Keto Fathead Dough Pizza Written by GB Hernandez. This brilliant keto dough is a combination of just a few ingredients that is nothing short of magical. Simple, easy to mix, make and bake.
Keto: Fathead Pizza dough 🍕 instructions
- Add mozzarella cheese and cream to a microwave proof bowl. Place 1 min in microwave on high. Take out and stir. Add back to microwave for 30 seconds more. Add almond flour, garlic powder and egg. Mix quickly until dough forms..
- Add dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper and roll. Remove top layer of paper and add to baking sheet. Using a fork, make holes all throughout the dough. Bake about 8 mins depending on your stove until it looks like the pic below👇🏽👇🏽.
- Afterward decorate your pizza and place back in oven until cheese melts!.
The dough can be used to make a lot of things, but our absolute favorite is this pizza. Because life is too short not have pizza. Fathead Dough is an easy low carb dough with tons of uses. Fathead Dough is a blend of crispy, chewy amazing-ness wrapped in a low-carb bow. Seriously, the gift that keeps on giving.