Super moist applesauce bread. This zucchini bread uses applesauce to keep a moist texture. Super Moist Zucchini Bread. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Cannot remember who gave me this recipe, but it makes a moist bread that I love.
Top it off with the optional whipped cream cheese frosting and you have a. Made with applesauce in place of oil or butter, this bread contains less fat but is still very moist and tasty. "In response to KatiPage about substituting the applesauce with butter, this can be done, but may change the texture slightly. Moist cinnamon apple bread made with homemade applesauce, small chunks of fresh apples and walnuts in every bite. You can have Super moist applesauce bread using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super moist applesauce bread
- Prepare 2 of 8 x 4 loaf pans.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped walnuts.
- It's 2 cup of Packed spenda brown sugar.
- You need 2/3 cup of Stevia in the raw sugar.
- It's 2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Original no salt sodium free salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground ginger.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
- It's 2 cup of All natural Applesauce.
- You need 1 cup of Oil (or oil subtitute - use all applesauce or 1/2 oil other half appoesauce).
- It's 2/3 cup of Almond milk (40 calories) + 1 tsp lemon juice (add 1st then set aside).
- It's 1 cup of Chopped apples.
- It's 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of Unbleached all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Raisins.
I've made this with and without the apple chunks, but I love the extra sweetness and moistness the chunks add to the bread, I highly recommend them. Zucchini Applesauce Bread Recipe - A delicious, moist, and healthy bread that sneaks in a great serving of veggies, with optional chocolate chips The applesauce cuts down on the sugar content and there's not even any dairy! I can't use coconut at work (FDA ruled it a nut 🙁 and we're a nut free. Bake (Rapid) mode may be used.
Super moist applesauce bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease & flour two 8"x4" loaf pans..
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, brown sugar, white sugar, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, & vanilla. Add applesauce, oil, & milk, and mix until all of the flour is absorbed. Fold in raisin, chopped walnuts, & chopped apples. Divide batter eveny between the prepared pans..
- Bake for 1 hour & 15 mins in the preheated oven or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove foil, & turn out onto a cooling rack. Tent loosely with foil and allow to cool completely..
- A day before cooking this soak raisins in rum..
Place all ingredients (except liquids and yeast) inside the bread pan. Close cover and place dry yeast into the yeast holder. This savory meatloaf recipe is made with a secret ingredient: applesauce! The unsweetened applesauce adds moisture and subtle flavor. The applesauce adds some natural sweetness and moisture to the loaf, and the flavor complements the beef and pork nicely without overwhelming.