You can have Stir Fry using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir Fry
- You need 2 cups of water.
- It's 1 cup of Jasmine rice.
- It's of Low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare of Salt/pepper for taste.
- You need of Your choice of chopped veggies.
Stir Fry step by step
- Bring two cups of water to a boil in a medium sized pot..
- Add one cup of rice to boiling water, reduce heat and cover with lid. Continue until rice is cooked..
- Once uncooked rice is added to water, add your choice of chopped veggies into a large saucepan and sauté until caramelized. (Season with salt and pepper for taste.).
- Once the rice and veggies are cooked to preference, add rice to bowl and top with greens. I recommend low sodium soy sauce to brighten the taste! Enjoy!!.