Cookies & Cream Popcorn. An HTTP cookie (also called web cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie, or simply cookie) is a small piece of data stored on the user's computer by the web browser while browsing a website. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember stateful information. What information is in a cookie?
You can cook Cookies & Cream Popcorn using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cookies & Cream Popcorn
- You need 1/3 c. of popcorn kernels, popped.
- It's 3 of squares off of a brick if white almond bark, melted.
- It's of Approx. 1/2 c. finely crushed Oreo cookies (or more if desired).
Cookies & Cream Popcorn step by step
- Pop your kernels if course into a large mixing bowl. :).
- Gently fold in melted white almond bark until evenly coated..
- Sprinkle in the crushed oreos, folding them in until evenly mixed in..
- Pour out onto a parchment paper lined large baking sheet and spread out evenly, sprinkle on a few more cookie crumbs on top if desired, then place in the fridge for about 5-10 minutes or until set..
- Remove from fridge and break apart into small chunks and pieces, serve and devour! :).