Yeast Pizza Dough. Which kind of yeast would you like in the recipe? Dry Yeast Fresh Yeast Instant Yeast Any Type of Yeast. This is the easiest, best pizza dough recipe.
Simple ingredients and technique in this dough make your pizza crust authentic, crispy and chewy just like your favorite NY brick oven joint. Salt - nobody likes a bland, flavourless pizza crust! Warm water - yeast loves warmth so it helps the dough rise faster; Olive oil - required to keep the crust tender and moist inside when making pizza in home ovens. You can cook Yeast Pizza Dough using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yeast Pizza Dough
- You need of warm water.
- It's of active dry yeast.
- It's of granulated sugar.
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- It's of salt.
- Prepare of warm water.
- It's of olive oil.
Traditional Neapolitan-style Italian pizza dough doesn't have oil, but that's because pizzas cook in just a few minutes. Let stand until bubbles form on surface. No Yeast pizza dough - Garlic Pizza made with bread flour RecipeTin Family Challenge. This no yeast pizza dough is an original recipe created by the RecipeTin Family, whom I called upon pursuant to pitiful wails for a no yeast pizza after sharing the RecipeTin pizza dough several weeks ago.
Yeast Pizza Dough instructions
- Combine yeast, sugar and 1/4 cup of warm water; set aside and let the yeast "bloom" for 5 minutes..
- Add flour, salt and 1 1/4 cup of warm water to yeast mixture. Mix until well combined..
- Knead dough on floured surface for 3 minutes..
- Oil a large bowl and set dough in bowl. Toss dough around to make sure it is coated with oil to avoid sticking to the bowl, cover and let rise in a warm spot for 1 hour..
- Punch down dough and knead for another 3 minutes and divide in half. **At this point you can use immediately or freeze for a later use. To use frozen dough, defrost in refrigerator overnight and use as you regularly would in your favorite recipes.**.
I never could resist pitiful wails for recipe requests!! EXCELLENT dough and crust everytime with Platinum Red Star Yeast. This website has become our go-to recipe for homemade pizza nights. I us a little olive oil on the pan before spreading the dough and the pizza peels right off the pan with crispy crust. This recipe is a proven winner!