Simple Vanilla Panna Cotta.
You can have Simple Vanilla Panna Cotta using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Vanilla Panna Cotta
- Prepare of Vanilla Panna Cotta.
- It's 250 ml of thickened cream.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 2 tsp of gelatine powder.
Simple Vanilla Panna Cotta instructions
- Place cream, milk, sugar into a small saucepan and bring to boil. Remove from heat and..
- Stir in gelatine powder in 1 tbsp of boiling water until it has dissolved..
- Add gelatine mixture and vanilla essence to the pan and stir to combine..
- Allow for 20+ minutes to cool and for flavours to infuse..
- Pour into a sifter and strain..
- Pour into 8 glasses and refrigerate for 1 hour until set..
- Serve with your favourite syrup and/or fresh berries. The possibilities are endless..