Pam's simple cheese cake(no bake). No-Bake Cheesecake: The Ultimate Easy Recipe. I am a huge cheesecake snob Evenly spread no-bake cheesecake filling into prepared graham cracker crust. It won't firm up quite as much as a traditional cheesecake but it shouldn't be super soft.
Simple and step by step recipe complete recipe of No bake Cheese cake. SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE. This No Bake Cheesecake is so light and creamy! You can have Pam's simple cheese cake(no bake) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pam's simple cheese cake(no bake)
- Prepare of For the crust..
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of crushed tea biscuits(you can use graham too).
- It's 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1/3 cup of butter(melted).
- It's of toppings..
- Prepare 1 can of strawberry pie filling or any flavor of pie filling you want).
- You need of For the mixture..
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 250 grams of cream cheese.
- Prepare 200 ml of whipping cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of white sugar you can add more depends in your taste of sweetnes.
Top with strawberries, chocolate, or simple whipped cream. Simple Cheese Cake: This is the most basic Cheese Cake. Our classic cheesecake has evolved over the years at the restaurant, and this version celebrates fresh cream cheese. Soften the cream cheese either by leaving it out on the counter or putting it in a microwave safe bowl and heating it gently for a minute or so.
Pam's simple cheese cake(no bake) instructions
- In a bowl combine biscuits,brown sugar,and cinnamon add the melted butter mix together.pour it in spring form pan and press chill while u make batter..
- In onother bowl using cake mixer beat cream cheese,lemon juice in a low speed add whipping cream beat add sugar beat well..
- Get the crust..pour the batter into crust spread evenly..
- Top with cherry pie filling or any flavor you want.chill for several hours or over night..
- Place the cheese cake to the platter and gentle open and remove the side of the pan..cut and serve..
- Done cooking!!!.
A yummy dessert in no time. You can either serve this immediately as a "cheesecake flavored mousse", or, you can spoon it. Looking for an quick and easy way to impress your guests? Try these no-bake mini cheesecake bites! We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted.