Pear Breakfast Granola Cookies. The fresh pear, granola and spices will keep you going strong and happy! Jumpstart your day with this chewy, filling breakfast cookie. With a mixture of granola, raisins, and whole wheat flour, it will keep you going strong until lunch.
These are crunchy and go just as well with a cup of coffee or a glass of milk. This recipe first appeared on Food Fanatic, make sure you stop by Food Fanatic. Healthy Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies are like a bowl of granola - in cookie form! You can cook Pear Breakfast Granola Cookies using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pear Breakfast Granola Cookies
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of quick cooking oatmeal.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain granola.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of nonfat dry milk powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon-divided.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of fresh ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 2 of pears, cored and cut into 1/4" cubes.
- You need 2/3 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- It's 1 of egg.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- It's 3 tbsp of honey.
- It's 4 tbsp of buttermilk.
Moist and chewy, gluten free, refined sugar free and super low fat! Recipe v Video v Dozer v. Breakfast granola cups, filled with yogurt and topped with your favorite fresh fruit, will be the star your next brunch gathering! Press sides of granola cup into the muffin cup again with a spoon.
Pear Breakfast Granola Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375º..
- Mix oats, granola, whole wheat flour, all purpose flour, dry milk powder, 1 tsp. cinnamon, salt, baking soda and nutmeg in a medium bowl. Set aside..
- Mix pears with remaining cinnamon and set aside..
- Beat oil,brown sugar, egg and vanilla on low speed for 1 minute until blended. Add honey and buttermilk. Mix until well blended..
- Add oat mixture and beat on low 1 minute until blended. Stir in pears and dried cranberries until just mixed..
- Drop by tbsp full onto parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown and edges are set..
I knew right then that the granola was destined for breakfast cookies. I have always loved Cascadian Farm, but I really fell in love with the company when I visited their home farm last fall. But it was after that trip that I became addicted to their granola. They sent me home with a bag of their Dark. To make Peanut Butter Granola Cups in a bowl combine granola, chopped peanuts, peanut butter and honey.