simple banana bread. Moist and delicious banana bread recipe. Easy to make, no need for a mixer! Ripe bananas, butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and flour.
I love my vegan banana breads, and have quite a few variations in the recipe collection, like this All have been adapted from this very recipe which is straightforward and incredibly simple, using. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. This Classic Banana Bread is perfectly sweet, moist, and full of flavor! You can cook simple banana bread using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of simple banana bread
- Prepare of wet mixture.
- It's 1/2 cup of butter room tempture.
- It's 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 2 large of eggs seprated whites in bowl.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of milk,cream, or evaporated milk what ever you have on hand.
- It's of dry mixture.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour or unbleached flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of any nuts you choose.
- You need of bake ware.
- It's 1 of bread loaf pan. 5x9x2. oiled and coated with flour. you can use pan spray with flour all ready in it.
You can enjoy this bread Made with simple pantry staples that you likely have on hand. I've also included notes on how to. This simple banana bread recipe makes two moist and delicious loaves of banana bread. Add your choice of chopped pecans or walnuts to this moist bread, or omit the nuts.
simple banana bread step by step
- pre heat oven to 350 for five minutes then drop to 300.
- mix brown and white sugar in bowl till creamy.
- add both egg yolks and mix.
- mix in 4 tbsp of milk.
- seprete bowl beat egg whites till stiff peaks form if eggs are not fresh you will not have a lot of volume in your whites. making your bread sink.
- mix in flour,baking soda,baking powder to wet mixture dont over mix just enough that you dont see flour.
- take egg whites and fold in to your mixture. do not bang bowl you will deflate whites mix well folding and twisting the bowl till whites are gone add nuts.
- add to your pan place in oven for 45 minutes to 1hour.
- check with toothpick for doneness there should not be any batter on it.
- use knife along edges flip out on to rack to cool.
Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it. This easy banana bread is so quick to put together and tastes out of this world! Banana bread also freezes well, so if you have a party next week, you can make the bread, wrap well with plastic wrap. See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes.