Chocolate banana nut bread. All Reviews for Banana Chocolate Chip Bread. Double chocolate with cocoa and chocolate chips. One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread.
Stir to combine, then stir in the chocolate chips and walnuts. I've never eaten chocolate banana nut bread but I wanted to try it out. So this weekend, I took my overripe bananas and decided to make some. You can have Chocolate banana nut bread using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate banana nut bread
- It's 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of vanilla bean or 2tsp of extract.
- It's 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- You need 4 of small very ripe bananas.
- It's 2 cups of bread flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of walnuts.
I took the banana nut bread recipe I had used previously as my base and then altered it to add cocoa powder and chocolate chips. Case in point: everything that led to this vegan chocolate banana nut bread. I had already been working on a recipe for double chocolate banana nut muffins prior to that cheerful morning. In fact, if I can be honest, I already finished the recipe, shot it and then scrapped the whole thing because.
Chocolate banana nut bread instructions
- Blend butter and sugar until creamed then add vanilla bean and cocoa powder with 4 bananas blend well.
- Now add eggs one at a time slowly add flour and baking soda and powder mix well fold in the walnuts.
- Preheat 350 place mix in loaf pan for 1 hour. Check with toothpick and enjoy.
A sweet bread with subtle banana flavor that is enhanced with the addition of meaty nuts and smooth chocolate chips. Some people are banana bread purists and others prefer chocolate chips, but I am in the nut category (though if I'm being honest, I've never met a banana bread I Pro Tips for making Banana Nut Bread. Use the right loaf pan - I use this lightly colored loaf pan that doesn't darken the sides too quickly. This Chocolate Banana Nut Bread is not only vegan but is delicious too! A small slice of it will satisfy a craving but not fill you with guilt!