Tea Fruit Loaf.
You can cook Tea Fruit Loaf using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tea Fruit Loaf
- Prepare of tea bag.
- Prepare of boiling water.
- It's of dried mixed fruit.
- It's of raisins.
- Prepare of butter.
- It's of golden caster sugar.
- Prepare of medium eggs, beaten.
- It's of SR flour.
- Prepare of salt.
Tea Fruit Loaf instructions
- Allow the tea bag to steep in the boiling water for 3 minutes. Remove the bag and add the dried fruit and allow to soak for at least 8 hours. Then drain fruit..
- Put the butter and sugar in a bowl and heat using a bain Marie until the butter melts. Stir round until the sugar is well mixed, and then add the fruit and mix again over a low heat for 3 minutes. Then allow to cool..
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line 900g loaf time with grease proof paper..
- Mix the eggs and add to the fruit. Then add the flour and salt and mix again. Transfer to the loaf tin..
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 50 minutes. Test with a skewer..