Vegan French toast / Non Fried Veggies Bread Pakoras.
You can cook Vegan French toast / Non Fried Veggies Bread Pakoras using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan French toast / Non Fried Veggies Bread Pakoras
- You need 2 Cups of Chickpea flour or Gram Flour.
- You need 2 pinch of asafoetida (optional).
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Garlic (Grated or paste).
- It's 1 Tsp of Ginger (Grated).
- It's 1/2 Tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It's 1/2 Tsp of chilli powder.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of finely chopped spinach.
- You need 1/4 Cup of peas Paste.
- It's 1 Cup of Grated Zucchini.
- It's of Some chopped coriander leaves (optional).
- Prepare 4 of Whole Grain bread.
Vegan French toast / Non Fried Veggies Bread Pakoras instructions
- To start with take 2 cups of chickpea flour or gram flour in a bowl..
- Add all the Dry spices to it and mix everything well..
- Now start adding water to make a smooth batter..
- Make sure there are no lumps..
- Now add all the greens (you can use any vegetables of your choice but in a grated or paste form).
- Combine everything well..
- Add more water if the batter is too thick. (should not be too thick or too watery).
- Cut your breads into 4 pieces.
- Grease your pan with little ghee or oil (1-2 tsp if using non stick or 1/2 -1 tbsp if normal pan).
- Dip bread in the batter and place them one by one in the pan..
- Cook on low to medium flame until it's golden brown from both the sides..
- I have tried two versions so far. This one is with zucchini and carrots..
- Enjoy them with your favorite Chutney or Sauce😋.
- Will see you soon with another interesting recipe till then Happy cooking 😀.