Spicy Meat Loaf.
You can have Spicy Meat Loaf using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Meat Loaf
- You need 1 lb of Sausage meat.
- Prepare 1 lb of Mince.
- It's 1 of Onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of Curry level.
- It's 1 tsp of Mixed herbs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worchester sauce.
- It's 4 tbsp of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worchester Sauce.
- It's 1/2 cup of Fruit Chutney.
- It's 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mixed Vegs (Optional).
Spicy Meat Loaf step by step
- Put into bowl: Sausage meat, mince, onion, egg, curry, mixed herbs, worchester sauce (mixed vegs if you choose to, I leave out the onion if I use vegs) & enough flour to bind and mix all together. This part is a little messy!.
- Put into roasting dish and shape. Cook for an hour at 180 dc..
- To make sauce but into pot: tomato sauce, worchester sauce, fruit chutney, water & brown sugar. Bring to boil..
- Pour over meat loaf and cook for a further half an hour..
- I double the sauce recipe because the family likes it so much. Serve with mashed potatoes.
- It's not the prettiest of dishes but it is yum!.