Quick Linguine Arrabbiata. Another quick one from Everyday Food. Be the first to review this recipe. We have our own variations -- we add one extra can of sauce because we like it "saucier" and sometimes add cooked.
Italian for "angry," arrabbiata is a spicy tomato sauce. It's basically all we've been cooking lately! As you may know, we're in the middle of moving, so I've been seeking out recipes that are quick, easy. You can cook Quick Linguine Arrabbiata using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Linguine Arrabbiata
- It's 1 box (16 ounce) of linguine pasta.
- Prepare of Salt for boiling water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It's 1 tablespoon of crushed red pepper(1/2 teaspoon if you don’t want it too spicy 🌶!).
- Prepare 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of fire roasted diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It's 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- It's of Parmesan cheese.
A sizeable jolt of crushed red pepper revs up this quick and easy tomato sauce. This is a really awesome sauce. and for those of you who don't know, Arrabbiata Sauce is SUPPOSED to be spicy. Penne All'arrabbiata is quick and super-easy to make. Arrabbiata - not what you may think.
Quick Linguine Arrabbiata step by step
- In a large pot heat your olive oil on low heat.......
- Add in your minced garlic, sauté until garlic is soft.......
- Now add into garlic your black pepper and crushed red pepper, sauté for several minutes.......
- Next add in your fire roasted diced tomatoes and parsley flakes, continue to cook for about 20 minutes......
- Meanwhile boil water for your linguine, don’t forget to salt your water!!!.
- Drain linguine, reserving some of the pasta liquid (about 1/2 cup) inside the pot......
- Now add your linguine and pasta water to your Arrabbiata sauce, toss gently......I let mine sit in the pot for about 15 minutes........
- Top each serving with Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!.
For ages, I assumed this was a reference to Arabia and its hot, spicy foods - flavored with something like. Want to make the best linguine pasta carbonara? It's so delicious you'll forget that you're being virtuous. Arrabbiata, meaning angry, is an as-spicy-as-you-want-to-make-it pasta dish from Rome which is very simple Bucatini all'arrabbiata from Rome. There are two very well-known spicy pasta dishes in Italy.