PUMPKIN PECAN MUFFINS. Just like the loaves, these pumpkin muffins are tender, cake-like, and generously spiced with cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. The crunchy pecan streusel takes the muffins up a notch but it's. These pumpkin pecan muffins are soft and moist and are topped with sweet cinnamon pecan crumble topping.
Make these moist and delicious pumpkin-pecan muffins (or loaf!) in under an hour Pumpkin-Pecan Muffins. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These pumpkin muffins are moist and nicely spiced. These pumpkin muffins wouldn't be complete without plenty of warming spices, including cinnamon, ginger and I love these muffins with a spread of almond butter, peanut butter or pecan butter on top. You can cook PUMPKIN PECAN MUFFINS using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of PUMPKIN PECAN MUFFINS
- It's 4 of eggs.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 3/4 cup of low fat miracle whip dressing.
- You need 1 can of pumpkin (14 oz - 398 ml).
- Prepare 1 cup of peacan.
- Prepare 2 3/4 cup of flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
Pumpkin and pecan muffins in a basket. Flavored muffins with pumpkin and apple. Detail on Vertically cuted pumpkin cake with rose hip. Divide muffin mixture among muffin cups.
PUMPKIN PECAN MUFFINS step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Beat eggs & sugar with mixer on medium speed, stir in dressing, pumpkin and pecan a, mix well.
- Mix flour, baking soda, salt & cinnamon, sift flour mixture into pumpkin..
- Beat 2 minutes on medium then spoon batter into greased or paper-lined muffin pan, fill 1/2 full.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until tooth pick inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes, remove from pan.
Pumpkin Pecan Muffins is a unique and winning muffin that is perfect for your late brunch! When I decided I wanted to make a Pumpkin Muffin that has a lot of nutritional value yet still tastes great, I knew exactly where to look. Canned pumpkin puree makes these muffins healthier, not only from the nutritious pumpkin itself, but because using it allows for less oil. Pumpkin pecan pie muffins are perfectly moist with the right amount of spice to pumpkin and a Begin with the topping: Combine the flour, butter, brown sugar, chopped pecans and cinnamon in a. These are incredibly delicious pumpkin muffins filled with a sweet cream cheese filling, then topped with a crumbly pecan and cinnamon topping.