Pad kee mowe or spicy whisky beef stir fry. Drunken Noodles, or Pad Kee Mao, is a Thai rice noodle dish that got its name as a popular late-night snack The noodles were soft and chewy, coming pretty close to the fresh rice noodles we use in our Beef Chow Fun. The dish is called Guay Tiew Pad Kee Mao, or "Drunken Noodles" (Guay Tiew = noodles, Pad = stir-fry, Kee Mao = drunkard. I've seen a lot of recipes out there on the internet that attempt to cook Pad See Ew or Pad Kee Mao Pingback: Beef Pad Kee Mao AKA Drunken Noodles - A Dish I Make.
This week: a spicy beef stir fry for the home cook! Because beef stir fry is a quick cooking process. You can use a lower grade beef for stew because as long as you cook it for an hour or two on low heat, the meat will be tender. You can cook Pad kee mowe or spicy whisky beef stir fry using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pad kee mowe or spicy whisky beef stir fry
- You need 200 grams of of ground beef.
- Prepare 4 of mushroom slices.
- Prepare 1/2 slice of of onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of of slices together of sweet green and yellow peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 slice of of carrot.
- It's 6 of of baby corn slices.
- It's 1 of hand full of sweet basil.
- It's 1 tbsp of spoon of chopped garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of spoon of chopped thai chillies.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of spoon of whisky.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of spoon of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of spoon of fish sauce.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of spoon of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of spoon of pepper or if you have fresh pepper corn is the best.
- It's 1 tbsp of spoon of oil.
Young ginger is the choice for beef stir-fry (in fact for all stir-fries), as no one will enjoy chewing a fibrous piece of mature ginger. Ginger Beef Stir Fry - fried up with ginger and garlic, and served with lots of green veg in a sweet and savoury Chinese sauce. The whole thing is finished with I've made plenty of beef stir fries in my time where the beef ended up chewy because I'd be using a cheaper cut or trying to slice it into big chunks. Stir fry moves very fast and needs your full attention.
Pad kee mowe or spicy whisky beef stir fry step by step
- In the heating pan add oil till oil get very hot add garlic and ground beef, fry till the meat is done.
- Add onion, green and yellow peppers and thai chillies, carrot fry till vegetables cook.
- Stir ib corn then add whisky, oyster sauce, sugar and fish sauce stir.
- Add pepper and basil.
- Make a quick stir fry and served hot.
This is not the time to call your bookie and place a bet. This scrumptious Spicy Beef Pepper Stir Fry is so easy to make at home, tastes so much better and costs less than take out. All you really need is the ability to work your chop sticks well! Szechuan beef - Tender crispy beef cooked in a bold sweet sour spicy sauce with peppers and onions. Learn how to make crispy beef without deep-frying!