Easy Pizza Dough (no proofing needed). This recipe is by Janelle Bloom, who appears on Ready, Steady Cook. It uses instant dried yeast as opposed to active dried yeast. With the instant yeast you do not have to leave the dough to prove.
It uses instant dried yeast as opposed to active dried yeast. With the instant yeast you do not have to leave the dough to prove. Yes, this is a great pizza dough recipe, and it makes. You can cook Easy Pizza Dough (no proofing needed) using 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Pizza Dough (no proofing needed)
- It's 50 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- It's 50 grams of Cake flour.
- It's 1 of (You can use all-purpose flour in place of bread & cake flour).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It's 1 pinch of Salt (optional).
- It's 50 of ml~ Water (or whey, if available).
Great recipe for Easy Pizza Dough (no proofing needed). Every once in a blue moon you stumble onto a recipe so simple, yet so versatile that it's mind altering. And at the same time, a definitive and resounding no. Yes, this is a great pizza dough recipe, and it makes.
Easy Pizza Dough (no proofing needed) instructions
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl. Use a spoon or long chopsticks to mix it around and around. When the dough begins to lump together, use your hands to knead it and bring it together into one lump..
- At this point, if the dough is difficult to bring together, add 1 tablespoon of water and continue kneading..
- Place the dough in a bowl and cover with a lid or plate to prevent drying. Let it rest. Meanwhile, prepare your toppings..
- When you have finished preparing your toppings, roll out the dough..
- Separate the dough into 2 portions. Use your hands or a rolling pin to thinly roll the dough out to a thickness of 2-3 mm. It won't stick if you dust it with flour or cover with plastic wrap while rolling..
- Place the dough on a parchment paper lined baking tray. Top with your choice of cheese and toppings. Bake in the toaster-oven until crispy, and then it's done..
- You could also cook it with a frying pan. You can cook both sides, or cover with a lid and steam cook it. Laying out a sheet of parchment paper will make it easy to remove..
- If using Mozzarella cheese or fresh and very juicy tomatoes, use a paper towel to dry off the excess liquid and then place on the dough..
- This is a tuna, corn, red pepper, chikuwa, and mayonnaise pizza..
- This one is olive oil, ketchup, red pepper, basil, and pepper..
- This pizza is topped with eggplants sauteed in garlic, olives, and oregano..
- This one has 4 types of cheese: Emmenthaler, Mixed Mozzarella, Melty Sliced Cheese, Havarti Cheese. It also has olive oil..
- This one has tomatoes & broccoli & a carrot sauce & black pepper & 4 types of cheese (Mixed Mozzarella, Sliced, Havarti, Parmesan).
- The user Yoko made a Natto type pizza..
But pizza perfection doesn't have to be delivered or defrosted, and it especially doesn't need to involve a complicated dough recipe that requires hours of proofing. So let's get this party started with your new favorite recipe for Easy Homemade Pizza Dough Without Yeast! Follow our step-by-step, photo illustrated recipe to make this super easy pizza dough. It only takes a few minutes to mix up the dough and after a short rest, you can add your favorite toppings and enjoy your own delicious homemade pizza. Let stand until bubbles form on surface.