Easy Peanut Butter Cherry Cheesecake.
You can have Easy Peanut Butter Cherry Cheesecake using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Peanut Butter Cherry Cheesecake
- You need 15 oz of maraschino cherries.
- You need 9 of inch ready-made graham cracker pie crust.
- It's 8 oz of cool whip.
- Prepare 2 of 8 ounce packages of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Creamy peanut butter.
Easy Peanut Butter Cherry Cheesecake instructions
- In a medium sized bowl smash and stir cream cheese until smooth. Then add the peanut butter and mix well. No lumps!.
- Fold in the cool whip a little at a time until everything is mixed well..
- Spread mixture into your ready made graham cracker pie crust..
- Drain juice from the cherries then top onto your pie..
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 - 3 hours then enjoy!.