Easy Dessert Glaze. Drizzling a lemon glaze over a dessert is an easy way to dress it up, adding a bit of freshness, interest, and extra flavor. This easy lemon glaze recipe is made with only three ingredients: confectioners'. Find delicious dessert glazes including chocolate, strawberry and orange.
This is a yogurt cake — just about the easiest cake of them all. It's a one-bowl cake, with yogurt, oil, and eggs whipped up into a batter and the flour and leavening dropped right on top of the liquid. Looking for easy dessert recipe ideas? You can cook Easy Dessert Glaze using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Dessert Glaze
- It's 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of milk, creamer, or non dairy milk.
Have you wondered how to make an easy peach glaze? The glaze recipe was also in my mother's recipe box. I use it for every fruit to make a glaze for puddings, pies or cakes. Lemon Glaze that's so easy and is perfect for cakes or cookies!
Easy Dessert Glaze step by step
- Combine all ingredients..
- Stir lightly with a fork to keep nuggets of powered sugar or vigorously with whisk for a more even, clear glaze..
- If you need a thicker glaze, add a tablespoon of powdered sugar at a time until you reach desired consistency..
- Drizzle or brush over desserts..
There's just enough tartness in the glaze to balance the sweetness from the confectioner's sugar to give your desserts a wonderful. Need a quick cake recipe ready in less than an. This glaze sets up nicely to drizzle over a bundt cake, and is very easy to put together. I usually have all the ingredients in my pantry. Place the sugar in a medium bowl and slowly stir in the milk and vanilla, a little at a time, to make a smooth, pourable glaze.