Blueberry Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake. Transfer reserved icing to small bowl, stir in. Fresh blueberries, lemon zest and cinnamon rolls come together in this easy breakfast bake that makes a pretty (and tasty!) dish at your spring brunch. Pour blueberries on top followed by the milk mixture.
This cinnamon roll recipe includes all your favorite parts of a classic but includes some serious nutritional benefits to boot. Plus they're PINK! · Sweet, soft and fluffy vegan wild lemon blueberry cinnamon rolls filled with brown sugar, cinnamon, wild blueberries and lemon citrus. While the rolls are baking, you want to make the icing so that it's ready to pour right when the rolls come out of the oven. You can have Blueberry Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake
- It's of cream cheese softened.
- It's of powdered sugar.
- You need of fresh blueberries.
- Prepare of grated lemon zest.
- It's of pillsbury cinnamon rolls.
They're so, so dreamy and a nice twist on regular cinnamon rolls. This content is created and maintained by a third party. Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake - this is made from scratch, no canned cinnamon rolls. Who wouldn't want to wake up to this?
Blueberry Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake instructions
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray..
- In large microwavable bowl, microwave cream cheese and powdered sugar uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds, stirring after 30 seconds, until softened. Stir until smooth. Stir in blueberries and 1 tablespoon of the lemon zest. *(my cream cheese had gone bad so i substituted blueberry cream cheese spread and I didnt have powdered sugar so i used brown sugar in its place and I also only had 1 cup of fresh blueberries).
- Separate dough into 5 rolls; return icing to refrigerator. Cut each roll into 6 pieces; stir into berry mixture. *(I messed up and only cut them into 4 pieces but it still worked out, though I'd do the recommended 6 next time).
- Spoon and arrange in baking dish. Bake 34 to 38 minutes or until bubbling around edges and dough is baked through in center. Cool 10 minutes. *(my mixture did not cover the bottom of the dish and I believe it's because I cut the rolls into 4s not 6s and I was 1 cup of blueberries and.5 oz of cream cheese short).
- Transfer reserved icing to small bowl, stir in remaining 1 tablespoon lemon zest..
- Spoon icing mixture into small resealable food-storage plastic bag; partially seal bag. Cut off tiny corner of bag; squeeze bag to pipe over top of breakfast bake. *(I literally heated it up in the container it came in and poured it over the bake and it was great).
- Serve Warm. Enjoy!.
- From now on when I make this I will have to DOUBLE the recipe!!!.
The rolls are so ultra soft and the flavor combo of lemon and blueberries is just amazing. I'm sure you will love these. Place cut rolls into prepared pan. Cover pan with a clean kitchen towel and leave to prove until doubled in size. These Cinnamon Rolls (Buns) are made with an enriched white yeast bread.