The BEST Pizza dough. This recipe for everyday pizza dough is one we've worked on together over the years, tweaking something here and adding something there, until finally coming to a consensus. The slow, cool rising time helps to develop the flavors in the dough and gives the crust a better texture. This is the easiest, BEST pizza dough recipe.
You know when you make pizza and the dough tastes bland or too thick, or just tastes nothing like pizza, but your family doesn't want to make you feel bad so they say, "No Mom, it's really good!", but deep down you know that it's really just a hot circle of. My all-time favorite homemade pizza dough recipe, this recipe has been tried and tested week after week, making the best homemade pizza. My family now likes homemade pizza better than take-out! You can cook The BEST Pizza dough using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The BEST Pizza dough
- It's 4 cups of flour.
- It's 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- It's 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2-1/2 teaspoons of yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Ground oregano.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of parsley flakes.
- It's 1-2 cups of Warm water.
A step by step guide for making homemade Pizza Dough. This easy pizza dough recipe is quick and inexpensive and adaptable for thin or thick crust pizza! Remember to sprinkle a little flour on the kitchen table so that the pizza dough does not stick to the table. Here it is a good idea to use durum flour.
The BEST Pizza dough instructions
- In a Large bowl add Flour, yeast sugar, salt, oil.
- Combine all with your fingers till it resembles pea size coarse crumbles..
- Mix in seasoning.
- Slowly work in warm water till it forms a soft dough 1/2 cup at a time.
- Knead on a floured surface till it unsticks to your hands..
- Grease a bowl, place dough inside cover with plastic wrap set aside to rise..
- Till ready to use. Flatten on greased pizza pan and top with toppings. Enjoy with my pizza sauce recipe on my bio..
- Bake @ 350° for 9-12 min.
Made from a handful of fresh and wholesome ingredients you know and love. Homemade pizza dough is one of those things. Here's my recipe for easy pizza dough that makes for a soft, pillowy crust (and can even be made ahead)! Instant yeast gave the best results, but active dry yeast does a decent job if that's all you have (it just may need a little more time to rise). Our pizza dough recipe uses all-purpose flour which lends to a softer and all around basic dough that works well with any type of pizza you want to make.