Beer pizza dough. Before we continue with my Beer Pizza Dough post, you have to forgive me for the overly moody dough photos. I was trying franticly to get them taken before I lost all of the light (damn daylight saving). As promised a great pizza dough made with beer.
It's amazing and adding the beer to the dough turns out a delicious thin crispy pizza crust every single time. Pour in the beer and mix well. Spread a handful of flour on your work surface and dump the dough onto it. You can have Beer pizza dough using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beer pizza dough
- Prepare of dough.
- Prepare of warmed water to about 100 degrees.
- You need of honey.
- You need of dry active yeast.
- You need of - 4 cups flour.
- You need of salt.
- You need of olive oil.
- It's of room temperature beer.
Make this easy beer pizza dough in the bread machine on the dough setting. Also included below the recipe are some instructions making it with a stand mixer. Top the pizza with your favorite. In a stand mixer or food processor, it is important to work with the plastic blade or the dough hook, combine the flour and salt.
Beer pizza dough instructions
- Mix yeast, honey and water in small bowl. Set aside to become frothy or foamy, about 5 minutes..
- In large mixing bowl, mix 3 cups of flour with salt. Then add in yeast mixture , olive oil and beer..
- Mix with dough hook. You will add 1/2 cup extra flour as needed until dough no longer is sticky..
- Once dough is a smooth texture knead in bowl with hooks or by hand for 4-5 minutes..
- Place dough in a oiled bowl, cover and keep in warm place to proof for 60 minutes..
- Roll proofed dough out to size you desire and top with your favorite toppings..
- Most pizzas cook at 425°F for 20 - 25 minutes..
- I use this dough for my deep dish taco pizza, recipe in profile..
- Recipe by taylor68 too..
If beer and pizza go so well together at the table, then won't they also go well together at the ingredient level? I decided that I had to find out. I have been making pizza at. Next grab your dough and fold it in half, then lightly press fingers into center and fold. An easy pizza dough, for crisp or chewy crust.