starbucks lemon loaf. Whether you've tried the lemon loaf from Starbucks or not - you definitely need to try Starbucks copycat lemon loaf recipe. If you'd had the Lemon Loaf at Starbucks, you'll love this copycat version that tastes even better than the real thing! Once you find out how to make Starbucks lemon cake at home, you might notice your visits to your neighborhood coffee chain decrease.
Starbucks' lemon loaf is buttery and sweet with a super bright lemony flavor that keeps us digging back in for bite after bite. The more we have it, the more we want it! Starbucks' Lemon Loaf Cake is the True Copycat Recipe for the moist, fluffy yet dense, lemon bread loaf. You can cook starbucks lemon loaf using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of starbucks lemon loaf
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of softened butter.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It's 1 tsp of lemon extract.
- It's 1/3 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
This lemon cake recipe is topped with a delicious creamy powdered sugar lemon glaze. Now you can enjoy the deliciously tangy Starbucks Lemon Loaf without even leaving the house and you'll save money too! I once adored going to Starbucks for Lemon Loaf (which is a huge hit in my book Keto Restaurant Favorites). Friends, this is our take on the famous Starbucks lemon loaf!
starbucks lemon loaf instructions
- combine flour, baking soda and powder, and salt in bowl.
- blend eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla, lemon extract and lemon juice in med bowl.
- pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and bland until smooth.
- add oil and mix well.
- pour batter into well greased 9 x 5 loaf pan.
- bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until done.
- make lemon icing by combining and blending in a small bowl 1 cup powdered sugar, 2 tblsp milk, and 1/2 teasp lemon extract.
- when loaf is cool remove from pan and frost the top with icing. let icing set before slicing..
Homemade Copycat Starbucks Lemon Loaf Recipe with Glaze Icing. Frugal Coupon Living's Copycat Cheez-It Recipe. Easy tutorial and directions for your Homemade Cheese Crackers. To freeze Starbucks Lemon Loaf: After the glaze is completely set, loosely package them in plastic wrap or Press-N-Seal. Place the wrapped loaves in a resealable plastic freezer bag.