Pasta shells with spiced chicken and corn milk sauce. Shells With Sauce Recipes on Yummly Stuffed Pasta Shells With Pumpkin Orange Sauce, Pasta Shells Stuffed With Vegetables And Ham, Sausage Stuffed Pasta Shells. Would you like any pasta sauce in the recipe? pasta shells, rotisserie chicken, cilantro, cheddar cheese, enchilada sauce.
A good quick and simple meal. Lightly grease a large baking dish. Sauce: Melt butter in a saucepan on medium heat. You can cook Pasta shells with spiced chicken and corn milk sauce using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta shells with spiced chicken and corn milk sauce
- You need 1-12 oz of can sweet corn.
- Prepare 3 cups of dried medium shells.
- You need 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breast halves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It's 1 of medium shallot, chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, sliced into thin slivers.
- It's 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen corn.
- It's 1 handful of fresh basil, chopped.
Drain and toss with the sauce. Chicken Stuffed Shells Recipe - Chicken and broccoli are stuffed inside of tender pasta shells and smothered with cheese and a decadent cajun cream Stuff room temperature shells with chicken mixture and add to bottom of sauced baking pan. Drain and toss with the sauce. Lean chicken breasts are cooked in a creamy coconut milk sauce seasoned with lime and cilantro, then served over whole wheat pasta.
Pasta shells with spiced chicken and corn milk sauce instructions
- Empty the can of corn into a blender and blitz 1 minute until pureed. Pour the corn mash into a fine mesh sieve and let the milk drain into a bowl. Use a spoon to push as much milk as possible from the mash, then discard the pulp..
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions. While you wait for the water to boil and the pasta to cook, proceed with the chicken and sauce..
- Season the chicken breast with salt, pepper and cayenne. Add a splash of veg oil to a large pan on medium-high heat and sear the chicken for 5 minutes per side until browned. Remove the chicken to a plate and wipe out the pan..
- Add the butter to the pan. Once melted, add the shallots and garlic and sweat for 1 minute. Pour in the corn milk and bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat to medium and let cook for 5 minutes..
- Chop the chicken into bite-sized chunks and stir it into the pan along with the cream. Check the seasoning and add extra salt and pepper as needed. Drain the pasta (remember to reserve a cup of the pasta water) and toss it with the sauce. Add pasta water a few tablespoons at a time if the sauce is too thick..
- Stir in the frozen corn and let cook a final 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the basil just before serving..
Reviews for: Photos of Creamy Coconut Lime Chicken with Pasta. Though uncooked pasta sauces sound spectacularly easy, pulling them off isn't as easy as you'd think, as most sauces But the pasta and arugula add an interesting twist. Once the pasta is cooked and drained, it is added to the bowl Serious Eats' Halal Cart-Style Chicken and Rice With White Sauce. Beef mixture filled pasta shells - a perfect Mexican-style dinner poured with Old El Paso® taco sauce. Sprinkle cheese and corn chips over shells.