our favorite cinnamon rolls. These cinnamon rolls are so good and so delicious it is hard for me to even describe them. However, it's easy to describe just how much your friends and family will love you for making them! These are my favorite cinnamon rolls I've ever had and sold out every time we made them for our customers.
Everyone loves these cinnamon rolls so much that she is often asked to make them in large quantities around the holidays for people to give as Christmas gifts. Roll dough in jelly roll fashion. These were my Papa's favorite cinnamon rolls. You can have our favorite cinnamon rolls using 16 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of our favorite cinnamon rolls
- Prepare of For the rolls.
- It's of unbleached all purpose flour..
- It's of water (1 hot and 1 warm for yeast).
- It's of salt.
- It's of white sugar.
- You need of eggs beaten.
- You need of butter softened..not melted.
- You need of dark or light brown sugar.
- You need of cinnamon.
- It's of rapid rise yeast (any brand, i prefer red star).
- Prepare of shortening ( reg. or butter flavor).
- It's of frosting.
- You need of cream cheese.
- It's of powered sugar.
- It's of milk.
- You need of vanilla.
Classic cinnamon rolls with a simple glaze. Pretty much every cinnamon roll variation I've shared on the blog mentions him in some capacity. (coconut jam cinnamon rolls, chocolate walnut cinnamon rolls, caramel walnut sticky buns) Cinnamon rolls. Christina Stembel, the founder of San Francisco's Farmgirl Flowers, shares her recipe for "the ultimate comfort In "One Good Meal," we ask cooking-inclined creative people to share the story behind a favorite dish they actually make and eat at home on a. Favorite Cinnamon Rolls recipe: Try this Favorite Cinnamon Rolls recipe, or contribute your own.
our favorite cinnamon rolls step by step
- preheat oven to 450°.
- mix both packets yeast into warm water and sprinkle a little sugar in too and step aside for 5-10 minutes.
- in a large bowl mix 1 cup hot water ,shortening, salt and sugar ..mix and allow it to get warm.
- with electric mixer add 2-3 cups of flour and mix till smooth.
- now add you yeast mixture and blend until smooth.
- stir in eggs.
- now add remainder of the flour until your mixer won't mix it anymore and finish adding and mixing flour by hand...gently until a soft dough is formed.
- knead dough a few times just to insure incorporation.
- transfer dough to a bowl with a small amount of oil to cover outside of dough(turn dough once to cover).
- set in a warm place covered and allow it to double in size (30 minutes).
- push down dough and knead about 5 more times only.
- separate into two and roll each dough ball into a 20' by 10' rectangular shape..
- now take the softened butter and smear 1/2 stick on each dough rectangle.
- next add your preferred amount of brown sugar....(I use a lot).
- sprinkle lots of cinnamon...at this point you could also use raisins or nuts if you want..
- starting with the long side of the dough, roll tight...not too tight...just makes it easier to cut and hold in filling..
- pinch sides to hold it closed and cut into about 12 pieces per roll..
- lay your cut rolls onto greased baking pans. and allow to double in size again..
- Bake at 450° for 10 minutes.
- lower heat to 350° and cook for about 6-7 more minutes...No longer..
- cool rolls and frost or serve warm [which is the bomb :) ].
Best Ever Cinnamon Rolls with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Icing ~ Recipe. These are hands down the best Cinnamon Rolls I've ever had! These Caramel Cinnamon Rolls are are made with our favorite homemade cinnamon roll dough, baked to perfection and smothered in delicious caramel. After testing many recipes for cinnamon rolls I found that just about any home-made roll can be good if you have the right icing. In too many recipes the cream cheese flavor overpowers the icing.