Mae's Frozen 100% Fruit Bars.
You can have Mae's Frozen 100% Fruit Bars using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mae's Frozen 100% Fruit Bars
- You need of Ingredients..
- It's 12 medium of strawberries.
- Prepare 1 small of bannana.
- It's 1/2 cup of pineapple.
- You need 1 cup of fruit juice.
Mae's Frozen 100% Fruit Bars instructions
- cut up all fruit.
- place in blender with juice.
- blend on high speed until blended.
- pour into popsicle molds or, dixie cups ( 4oz size).
- if using cups, cover with foil and use craft sticks.
- place in freezer for several hours until solid.
- peel off cup and enjoy.
- remove from pop mold or peel off cup and enjoy.