Homemade Cinnamon Rolls. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls. Finish them with a generous topping of frosting, and be prepared to lick. This is the Best Homemade Cinnamon Rolls Recipe EVER!
How to make Views Famous Cinnamon Rolls These Homemade Cinnamon Rolls taste like they came from a bakery! They're soft and fluffy, and topped with a thick layer of cream cheese frosting. You can cook Homemade Cinnamon Rolls using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
- It's of Dough.
- You need of Cups Of Flour.
- Prepare of Of Dry Yeast.
- It's of Of Whole Milk (No other kind).
- You need of Of Warm *110 degress* water.
- It's of Granulated sugar.
- It's of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Egg.
- It's of Butter, Melted.
- It's of Butter, Melted.
- It's of Filling.
- It's of Of Butter, room temperature.
- You need of Brown sugar.
- You need of Granulated Sugar.
- You need of Ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of Glaze.
- You need of Cream Cheese.
- It's of Butter, Room Temperature.
- Prepare of Powder Sugar.
- You need of Vanilla extract.
- You need of Honey.
- You need of Warm Milk.
This recipe is hands down the Best Homemade Cinnamon Rolls Recipe Ever. The perfect soft, fluffy, gooey cinnamon rolls are right at your fingertips. This cinnamon roll recipe makes classic, home-style cinnamon rolls. They're fluffy, soft, and topped with vanilla glaze.
Homemade Cinnamon Rolls instructions
- Activate the yeast by combining the warm water and 1 tsp of the granulated sugar with the yeast. Let it stand for about 10mins. The yeast is ready when it has a foam on top and you can smell it. It's important the water temperature is perfect. If the yeast doesn't active the dough won't rise..
- In the bowl or a standing mixer mix together the sugar, salt, egg, milk, and melted butter. Add 2 cups of the flour, vanilla, water and yeast mixture, mix well. Add about 2 more cups of flour. And mix all together until the dough comes to a smooth ball..
- Spray the entire dough with cooking spray and place the dough in a medium bowl, cover wit a clean kitchen towel, foil or plastic wrap. Place in a draft free *oven or microwave* are for an hour and let the dough rise..
- In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, granulated sugar and cinnamon for the filling..
- When the dough has risen roll it out onto a floured surface into a 15x9' rectangle. Spread the soft butter over the top. Sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon mixture evenly over the butter. Starting from the 15' end, tightly roll the dough into a jelly roll form. Cut into 16 even slices and place them cut side down in a buttered 9x13 baking pan..
- Cover with a clean kitchen towel, foil or plastic wrap and put them back into a draft free spot to rise for another 1 ½ hours..
- Once risen, preheat the oven to 350°F. Then brush them with some melted butter and bake them for about 30 minutes or until golden brown..
- While they're cooking mix together the glaze. Mix all the ingredients together except the warm milk. Add the warm milk 1Tbs at a time until you get a glaze consistency..
- Once they cinnamon rolls are done, add the glaze on while they're hot! Let cool for 10mins and dig in. If you like them and recreated them I would love your feed back and pictures = ) enjoy! !.
Do you love homemade cinnamon rolls, but are nervous to bake with yeast? These cinnamon rolls are utterly delicious and worth the time it takes to make them. They also make an excellent gift. Learn how to make these decadent cinnamon rolls from scratch right here. This recipe for Easy Homemade Cinnamon Rolls Without Yeast.