Gooey peanut butter cookies ( Only 3 ingredients). This peanut butter cookie recipe use a pre-made pie crust you get in the refrigerator section, peanut butter and sugar. When you bite into it the peanut butter oozes out. They are the only peanut butter cookies my family will eat!
It should all come together into a ball of dough. Sure enough, they emerged as delicious little cookies!! Granted, they are definitely much crumblier than traditional peanut butter cookies. You can cook Gooey peanut butter cookies ( Only 3 ingredients) using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gooey peanut butter cookies ( Only 3 ingredients)
- Prepare 1 box of refrigerated pie crust.
- Prepare 2 cup of peanut butter (use more as needed).
- It's 1 cup of sugar (use more as needed).
They are fun, easy, and very quick to make. Soft, chewy, and simply the best peanut butter cookies! The only thing better than a good batch of peanut butter cookies is one that's easy to make. These Funfetti Gooey Butter Cookies are made with cream cheese, butter & Funfetti Cake Mix.
Gooey peanut butter cookies ( Only 3 ingredients) instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Unroll one of the pie crusts on a flat surface.
- Spread peanut butter onto the pie crust.
- Place 2nd pie crust on top. Use cookie cutters, glass cup, or a knife to cut out shapes.
- Roll cookies into sugar coating both sides. Place on greased cookie sheet and bake for 10-11 minutes or until cookies are nice and brown.
- Let cool for 3-5 minutes (not all the way) and roll into sugar again. Enjoy!.
- If any scraps are left over roll in sugar and bake. I was able to make 6 cookies using a big cookie cutter. You should be able to get a dozen using smaller ones.
- You can also use Nutella or caramel or a spread you like that has the same consistency of peanut butter or close to. (Almond butter, cashew butter, etc). I would suggest buying the wrapped caramels instead of a caramel sauce. The caramel sauce is too thin and could cause a mess. You can heat the caramels in a double boiler or in the microwave for about a minute with 15 sec intervals to stir..
They're SO soft and yummy you'll want to make them all the time! Sometimes you just need a cookie to make you happy. Well, when it comes to peanut butter, the mind naturally thinks of chocolate. The recipe is published in a cookbook I bought in high school. To make these peanut butter cookies, first combine the peanut butter, sweetener and egg in a large mixing bowl.