Crescent rolls Cinnabon. Cinnamon, brown sugar and pecans combine in a cinnamon roll made easy with Pillsbury® crescent dough. Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife. A semi homemade cinnamon roll made easy with a tube of Crescent Rolls.
Simply incorporate half teaspoon cinnamon powder with the brown sugar. Cinnamon Crescent Rolls - Perfectly flaky crescent rolls with a cinnamon sugar filling and sweet vanilla glaze. Refrigerated crescent roll dough: I like to use Annie's since it's made with more natural ingredients but Pillsbury will work great too. You can cook Crescent rolls Cinnabon using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crescent rolls Cinnabon
- It's of Pillsbury crescent rolls.
- You need of applesauce (homemade is best).
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- It's of sugar.
Unroll crescent rolls and separate into two rectangles. Brush melted butter over the two rectangles. Mix the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and then sprinkle over the. Cinnamon Crescent Rolls recipe: Try this Cinnamon Crescent Rolls recipe, or contribute your own.
Crescent rolls Cinnabon instructions
- Open crescent rolls and lay flat in a rectangular shape. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Spread applesauce on top.
- Roll up and cut into 8 rolls.
- Place in buttered cast iron pan and bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 min.
- Top with cream cheese icing. (Mix equal parts butter, cream cheese and icing sugar).
In small bowl, combine butter, sugar and cinnamon. Cinnamon, brown sugar and pecans combine in a cinnamon roll made easy with Pillsbury crescent dough. Click here for more Pillsbury Crescent Roll Recipes. Cresent Roll Cinnamon Rolls: The first time I made these, my family said that they were too sweet so this isn't the original amount of sugar I used. If you love Cinnabon and like experimenting in the kitchen, then these are the recipes for you.