Creamy Pasta in White Sauce.
You can cook Creamy Pasta in White Sauce using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Pasta in White Sauce
- It's 3 cups of cooked pasta.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 cup of capsicum cubes (red and yellow).
- You need 1/2 cup of blanched broccoli florets.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled sweet corn kernels.
- It's 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of finely chopped garlic (lehsun).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of plain flour (maida).
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of dry red chilli flakes (paprika).
- You need to taste of salt and freshly ground black pepper (kalimirch).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated processed cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated processed cheese & Chilli Flakes for the Garnish.
Creamy Pasta in White Sauce step by step
- Heat the olive oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the capsicum, broccoli and sweet corn kernels and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes and keep aside. Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds. Add the plain flour and cook on a slow flame for a few seconds, while stirring continuously..
- Add the milk gradually and cook no a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes or till the sauce is thick, while stirring continuously. Add the oregano, thyme, chilli flakes, cheese, salt and pepper, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute. Add the sauté vegetables and pasta,.
- Mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Serve immediately garnished with cheese and chilli flakes..