Cinnamon roll. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls. Finish them with a generous topping of frosting, and be prepared to lick brown sugar off your fingers for the rest of the afternoon. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls?
They also make an excellent gift. Learn how to make these decadent cinnamon rolls from scratch right here. Don't be afraid to drown them in frosting. You can cook Cinnamon roll using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon roll
- Prepare of flour.
- It's of of sugar.
- It's of I egg.
- Prepare of 1/4 cup butter.
- Prepare of 3 tbsp powdered milk.
- Prepare of 1 tsp baking powder.
- You need of 1/2 tsp is salt.
- It's of 21/4 tsp yeast.
- It's of 100 g butter(melted).
- It's of 1/2 cup brown sugar.
- It's of 1/4 cup cinnamon powders.
This giant cinnamon roll is a major crowd pleaser, and couldn't be easier to make. (It's made with Crescent dough!) Place rolls cut side-up in prepared baking pan. Best Ever Cinnamon Rolls with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Icing ~ Recipe. These are hands down the best Cinnamon Rolls I've ever had! The FLUFFIEST Homemade Cinnamon Rolls of Your Life (Can Make Overnight).
Cinnamon roll instructions
- Dissolve sugar,yeast, and milk into Lukewarm water,cover to proofs for 5-7min.
- Sieve flour,add baking powder,salts. Mix together and set aside.
- Make a well on the center of the flour,pour in your proof yeast, butter,milk n mix with ur hand..
- Flour in your Woking table and knead for 10-15 min until smooth. Grease your bowl with little veg.oilabd cover to proof for 45min-1hr.
- After proofing, open the cover and punch down the dough now use your rolling pin and spread wide until the dough it abit thin..
- Brush all the surface of the dough with melted butter.now spread cinnamon powder and brownnsugar one after the other all over it..
- Shape the dough in rectangular form. Then roll it and cut round in circle n cut it with sharp knife. place in parchment paper n put on your wide baking pan.
- Eggwash and bake on your preheated oven for 20-25mintues.
If you haven't made cinnamon rolls with a simple brioche instead of regular dough. We have overnight cinnamon rolls, bacon-wrapped cinnamon rolls, and more. Absolutely the best cinnamon rolls, ever. So good, you can't NOT make them, let alone, stop eating them. A little hard work but totally worth it in the end.