Peanut Butter Cookies.
You can cook Peanut Butter Cookies using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cookies
- You need of Step 1: Creaming.
- It's 6 oz of Butter, room temperature.
- Prepare 4.25 oz of Sugar.
- It's 4.75 oz of Brown Sugar.
- It's 8 oz of Peanut Butter.
- It's of Step 2: Wet.
- It's 1 tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It's 2 of Large Eggs.
- Prepare of Step 3: Dry.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 7.5 oz of Sifted AP Flour.
- You need of (OPTIONAL) Step 4: Hand Mixing.
- Prepare 12 oz of Package of Any Morsels.
Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F..
- Cream together the sugars, butter, and peanut butter until fluffy..
- Add the wet ingredients, and fully incorporate..
- Mix together and sift the dry ingredients. Add slowly to the dough mixture..
- If desired, add a package of your favorite morsels! I LOVE dark chocolate for this!.
- Scoop cookies onto a sheet pan. I use a 1 ounce scoop, producing... cookies..
- Press down with a sugar coated fork in a criss-cross pattern for decoration..
- Bake for 8 minutes..
- Remove from pan onto a cooling rack..
- Eat and enjoy!!.