Ginger Garlic Broccoli Stirfry - Chinese Style. Broccoli & Ginger Beef Stir-Fry (Chinese Style Recipe). Stir fry to coat with oil. Many pork stir fry dishes contain unnecessary carbs and sugar.
Sauté the Chinese broccoli with the garlic and ginger oil in a wok until tender but remains crispy. I prefer to stir-fry the vegetable for a minute, follow by adding two tablespoons Stir-fry of blanched Chinese broccoli is a traditional home-cooked dish for the Chinese. Though broccoli is not a native ingredient in China, it obtains a high popularity in the past decades. You can have Ginger Garlic Broccoli Stirfry - Chinese Style using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ginger Garlic Broccoli Stirfry - Chinese Style
- You need 1 of Broccoli head, good for 2.
- It's 1/2 of garlic head (or to taste).
- You need 1 pinch of minced ginger.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of water.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Cooking oil.
- You need 2 Tbsp of soy sauce + (optional) oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame oil (optional).
- It's 1 tsp of sugar (if no oyster sauce).
There is much to love about this Chinese vegetable stir-fry: meaty shiitake mushrooms, crunchy broccoli, sweet How to make the stir-fry. Before you get started, chop the scallions, ginger, and garlic. Is there anything Joy of Cooking can't do? "Broccoli Stirfry," read the fourth line down, unenthusiastically. But at that point I was hungry enough to try pretty much anything, so I defeatedly started pulling ingredients out of the.
Ginger Garlic Broccoli Stirfry - Chinese Style step by step
- In wok, heat cooking oil and sauté garlic and ginger until brownish..
- Drop in sliced broccoli and sauté about 3-4 minutes. Test doneness with a fork. Make sure garlic & ginger are mixed in well. Remove from wok, don't over cook the broccoli. It should still be bright green and crisp..
- In same wok, combine soy sauce, oyster sauce or sugar, water and corn starch. Stir until it thickens. Taste and ajust with water or sugar or soy sauce according to desired balance. Turn off heat..
- Put back ginger garlic broccoli in wok and toss to distribute sauce. Drizzle with sesame oil. Serve while hot..
Sometimes we use baby bok choy, sometimes Chinese cabbage, but mostly it's gai laan (Chinese broccoli) because it cooks so brilliantly. Heat a wok over a high heat. Broccoli should be rinsed in water firstly no matter in stir fry recipe or salad. But I do recommend adding some salt in the water before cooking so that there will be a first layer taste. Add minced garlic and ginger and stir-fry briefly to flavor the oil.