Double Chocolate Mint Muffin.
You can cook Double Chocolate Mint Muffin using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Mint Muffin
- Prepare 2 1/2 C of Fine Almond Flour.
- You need 3 Tbs of Special Dark Cocoa Powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Low Sodium Baking Powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 C of Brewed Dark Roast Coffee.
- It's 1/4 C of Grapeseed Oil.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- It's 1/4 C of Truvia Brown Sugar Blend.
- It's 1 Tbs of Low Fat Cream Cheese, softened.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- It's 1/4 C of Dark Chocolate Chips.
- It's 1/2 C of Frozen Blackberries/Blueberries.
Double Chocolate Mint Muffin instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brew coffee and mix cream cheese in then set aside.
- Combine dry ingredients: almond flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. **save brown sugar to mix in at the end**.
- Combine wet ingredients: eggs, oil, vanilla and coffee-cream cheese mix..
- Combine wet and dry mixtures. Don't overmix. Stir in berries of choice.
- Divided press dark chocolate chips into tops of each muffin. Or you can still chips in with berries..
- Spoon mixtures into lined muffin pan. Bake for approximately 25-30 minutes..