Cinnamon Rolls. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls? Rich and fluffy, with their soft, buttery interior they are totally irresistible. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls.
Find recipes and step-by-step help for making easy, sweet cinnamon rolls from scratch. These cinnamon rolls are utterly delicious and worth the time it takes to make them. They also make an excellent gift. You can have Cinnamon Rolls using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls
- You need of (A) the dough.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It's 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of instant yeast.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need of (B) the filling.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 8 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- It's of (C) the icing.
- Prepare 100 g of cream cheese.
- It's 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
Learn how to make these decadent cinnamon rolls from scratch right here. Classic Cinnamon Rolls from Delish.com are unbeatable. These Homemade Cinnamon Rolls taste like they came from a bakery! They're soft and fluffy, and topped with a thick layer of cream cheese frosting.
Cinnamon Rolls step by step
- To make the dough: add sugar, melted butter and yeast to your lukewarm milk. Allow to sit for 15 minutes somewhere warm..
- You should be able to see the yeast starting to activate at the surface. Add 2 cups of flour and combine well. Allow to rest somewhere warm for 1 hour..
- The dough should have doubled in size. Add the remaining 1/2 cup of flour, the salt, the baking powder and the cinnamon powder..
- Knead with hands for 5 minutes until smooth. spread into a rectangular shape..
- Mix the ingredients of the filling and spread evenly over the dough. Roll up, making sure to maintain even thickness. Cut evenly into 6-8 portions..
- Place into buttered pan. coat with melted butter to give them a golden colour..
- Preheat oven to 180°C then bake the cinnamon rolls for 30-40 minutes..
- Mix the icing ingredients and coat the rolls after they have cooled for at least 15 minutes. enjoy..
A make-ahead dough breaks up the work. These Cinnamon Rolls are the ultimate Cinnabon clone. These Cinnamon Rolls are absolutely heavenly and I've been working hard trying to get this recipe as close as I can. Mini cinnamon rolls made with pumpkin butter and cream cheese frosting. Homemade cinnamon rolls never seem like a project you can undertake in the morning and have To make these easier cinnamon rolls a feasible breakfast option, we ditched the yeast in favor of.