Cinnamon Roll Bites with Cream Cheese Frosting. Soft, sweet, no-knead cinnamon rolls with a decadent vanilla cream cheese icing makes for an easy yet unforgettable breakfast! Spread that icing generously over all the rolls, and serve warm to people you love. You'll be their favorite person of the year.
Try this recipe for decadent cream cheese icing on your favorite cinnamon roll and you won't be disappointed. Definitely make sure your butter and cream cheese are softened. I gradually put everything into my kitchen aid mixer and gave it a whirl. You can cook Cinnamon Roll Bites with Cream Cheese Frosting using 16 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Roll Bites with Cream Cheese Frosting
- You need of Dough.
- It's of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of salt.
- You need of butter (cold).
- It's of milk (cold).
- It's of Cinnamon Coating.
- Prepare of cinnamon (or more if you'd like).
- You need of granulated sugar.
- You need of brown sugar.
- You need of Frosting.
- Prepare of cream cheese (room temperature).
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- It's of milk.
- It's of lemon juice.
- It's of maple syrup (optional).
I love cream cheese, but I think this frosting works well because it lets every part of the cinnamon roll shine. If you need something to make for brunch or a tired of those BIG gigantic cinnamon rolls, give these mini ones a try! One of our favorite weekend treats are Easy Cinnamon Rolls. While Chris and I often enjoy it with Cream Cheese Icing, the girls prefer their Cinnamon Roll Icing without cream cheese.
Cinnamon Roll Bites with Cream Cheese Frosting step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Sift and add all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt into a bowl..
- Cut cold butter into small cubes and add to the dry ingredients..
- With a spatula or dough cutter (or even with a fork) cut butter into small pieces until pea size..
- When butter is cut and mixed with flour, add cold milk. You're going to roll the dough into small balls, so add more milk or flour if you'd like..
- Mix well until all ingredients for the dough are combined..
- Set the dough to a side, combine cinnamon, granulated sugar, brown sugar in another bowl..
- Stir it well so cinnamon is evenly distributed..
- Roll the dough into small balls using your hands, coat the balls with cinnamon-sugar mixture..
- Place the coated balls in a buttered pie pan (or really, any flat pan)..
- Bake for 25 minutes..
- Your cinnamon balls should be golden brown and crispy. If not, bake for couple minutes more..
- Take them out of oven and set aside to let them cool. While they are cooling, we'll make the frosting. (But if you prefer to drizzle when the cinnamon balls are hot, make the frosting while baking). Cooling makes the balls to keep crispness even after frosting..
- Combine softened cream cheese, lemon juice, sugar, milk, and maple syrup(optional) in a bowl..
- Mix well and check the consistency. You can use an electric hand mixer. But I just used a spatula. You can add more milk or cream cheese for your preferred consistency..
- Drizzle it over the cinnamon balls..
- (Secret) you can roll the balls and coat them with remained cinnamon coating mixture before frosting is dried! Extra sugary and yummy!.
Home » All Recipes » Breads » Classic Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting. Use the basic sweet yeast dough recipe to make these tried and true classic cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting. I teased you with cinnamon rolls last week when I posted my master recipe for. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with the long side; pinch the seam to seal. Plus the thickest, fluffiest cream cheese frosting you've ever had.