Chocolate cheesecake monkey bread muffins. S'mores Monkey Bread Muffins Recipe -When it comes to mini versions of anything, I'm sold! These muffins are ooey-gooey individual-sized monkey breads made with frozen dinner rolls, graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips, and mini marshmallows. They couldn't be easier to make, and kids.
I topped with a spoonful of muffin batter and a sprinkling of. After what feels like a million batches of chocolate cheesecake muffin disappointment I've finally found the right recipe and I'm very happy to share it. Easy refrigerated biscuit dough monkey bread cooked in muffin pans. You can have Chocolate cheesecake monkey bread muffins using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate cheesecake monkey bread muffins
- It's 1/2 pound of pizza dough.
- You need 8 ounces of cream cheese, cold and cut into small cubes.
- You need of Chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 stick (1/2 cup) of salted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need Splash of milk.
- You need Splash of vanilla extract.
Monkey Bread Muffins have the same great taste as their traditional counterpart, but they're perfectly portioned for on-the-go eating, and there's built in It's so easy to make your Easter celebration a little more special with simple and fun Monkey Bread Muffins. Give them a little Spring flair with a drizzle. Mini Monkey Bread Muffins are made using refrigerated biscuit dough and dipped in cinnamon and sugar, making each bite delicious! This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more.
Chocolate cheesecake monkey bread muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 f.
- Grease a regular size muffin tin.
- Break dough off into small pieces, and flatten them into about 2 inch circles with your hands. Add a cube of cream cheese and a few chocolate chips in the middle. Pinch edges to form a ball so chocolate and cream cheese are completely covered.
- Repeat until you have used all the pizza dough..
- Melt butter in a bowl, set aside.
- Combine cinnamon and brown sugar in another bowl..
- To assemble the muffins roll the individual balls in the butter and then the cinnamon sugar. Press into the muffin pan. You should be able to fit about 4 balls in each tin..
- Divide the remaining cinnamon sugar among the muffins. Pour the remaining melted butter evenly over the muffins.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until crispy and golden brown on the outside.
- To make the glaze add a handful of chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl. Add a splash of milk and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir the powdered sugar and vanilla in. Drizzle over muffins.
Monkey bread combines several tiny balls of dough coated in butter, cinnamon, and sugar. It's basically a giant bundt pan of gooey cinnamon rolls! I published a caramel monkey bread recipe several years ago and followed up with this traditional recipe. Chocolate Chip Muffins adds chocolate chips to a moist and flavorful vanilla scented batter. The final touch is a sprinkling of cinnamon sugar.