Cheesy French Toast with Koya Tofu (Low-Carb). A delicious cinnamon french toast that's low-carb and keto-friendly. Make ahead and freeze in single servings for easy low carb breakfasts later. Low Carb Spanakopita Recipe (Low Carb Spinach Quiche)Mind Body And Spirit Well Being. flour, unsalted butter, yogurt, spinach, eggs, feta cheese, baking soda.
If you want to get crazy you can whip up your own whipped cream(as shown in the picture). Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This Low-Carb Keto French Toast is so easy to make and delicious with your favorite fixings like berries, shredded coconut, chopped nuts or nut Low carb and craving comfort breakfast food? You can have Cheesy French Toast with Koya Tofu (Low-Carb) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy French Toast with Koya Tofu (Low-Carb)
- Prepare 2 of blocks Koya tofu.
- You need 1 of ★Egg.
- It's 100 ml of ★Soy milk or milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Artificial sweetener (or sugar or other sweetener).
- Prepare 1 dash of ★Rum or vanilla essence.
- You need 1 slice of Butter for cooking.
- Prepare 1 dash of Grated cheese or salt.
- Prepare 1 of optional Whipped cream, etc..
Make this Low-Carb Keto French Toast with just a few ingredients. The whole family will love it and not. This easy breakfast recipe is made like a grilled cheese sandwich, with melted cheese sandwiched in the middle! Once you try this easy and delicious french toast with melted cheese, you'll want it for breakfast everyday!
Cheesy French Toast with Koya Tofu (Low-Carb) instructions
- Poke holes into the koya tofu before reconstituting. Make sure you poke the holes deep so that the egg mixture can penetrate through..
- Combine all of the ★ ingredients together. Cover the tofu with the mixture and let sit for at least 30 minutes. This is how it looks after soaking in the mixture overnight..
- Melt the butter in the frying pan. Cook one side on very low heat..
- Once browned and crisp, flip over and cook the other side. Sprinkle with grated cheese or salt for a delicious sweet and salty finish!!.
- If the koya tofu is quite large and there isn't enough egg mixture, adjust the amount with soy milk..
How to cook Cheesy French Toast. In a medium bowl, beat egg whites, honey, ground cinnamon, and milk together. Heat a non-stick frying pan over low heat. Quickly dip just enough bread slices in the egg mixture to fit the pan and immediately place in the hot pan. Cook until browned. cheesy french toast - This easy DIY cheesy french toast recipe by food blogger Kendra Vaculin is the secret to beating stress and hunger.