Beer Bread. Beer bread is any bread that includes beer in the dough mixture. Depending on the type of beer used, it may or may not contribute leavening to the baking process. Thus, beer breads range from heavy, unleavened, loaves to light breads and rolls incorporating baker's yeast.
Beer bread has a beautiful malty, yeasty flavor, that's light and not at all overwhelming or beer-y. ANY! (I told you that beer bread is easy!) I've found that the kind of beer. This homemade beer bread recipe is lightly sweetened with honey, and so easy and delicious! You can have Beer Bread using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beer Bread
- It's 3 cup of Self-Rising Flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It's 12 oz of Beer (room temperature).
- It's 2 tbsp of butter (melted).
It's the best beer bread recipe! Beer Bread is a super simple and quick bread that will become a weeknight favorite to serve alongside all of your hearty fall and winter meals. I'm in full on cozy food mode. Beer bread is an easy bread that requires no kneading or rising.
Beer Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place flour and sugar in a medium size bowl and stir.
- Add beer and stir just enough to get dry ingredients moistened..
- Place dough in a loaf pan spayed with Pam. Pace in oven and bake for 1 hour. Remove from baking pan. Brush top of loaf with melted butter Let cool on cooling rack..
It pairs well with chili or stew, and can be whipped up in a couple of minutes. You can learn to make the basic recipe. "Beer Bread is a quick bread to make to accompany any beef dish. The type of beer you use will My family has recently become addicted to Tastefully Simple's Beer Bread. Beer Bread is one of the easiest breads you can make, with so few ingredients you'll be amazed. You'll be even more amazed at the taste.