Almond Butter Quinoa Blondie Brownies. These quick and easy almond butter blondies are made with simple ingredients and are studded with dark chocolate chips. They do not have the golden brown appearance after View image. Almond Butter-Quinoa Blondies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Beat in eggs, brown sugar and vanilla until combined. Add quinoa flour, baking powder, and salt and mix until. I have a feeling these Almond Butter Blondies might soon become your new go-to dessert. You can have Almond Butter Quinoa Blondie Brownies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Almond Butter Quinoa Blondie Brownies
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut oil, softened.
- It's 3/4 cup of creamy almond butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of coconut sugar.
- You need 2 of flax eggs (2 tbsp flaxseed meal + 5 tbsp water).
- It's 1 tbsp of almond milk.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of toasted quinoa flour.
- It's 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of dairy-free chocolate chips.
Who needs a brownie when you can have a buttery, chewy bar that is speckled with dark chocolate chips? What I love about these blondies is that they are easier to prepare than cookies- since you just pour. Quinoa is a grain that I am still learning to appreciate, and I was worried its flavor would overpower the blondies. It didn't, but you can definitely.
Almond Butter Quinoa Blondie Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8 x 8 baking pan with parchment and set aside..
- Beat together coconut oil and almond butter until creamy. Add sugar, vanilla, flax eggs, and almond milk, and beat until combined..
- Whisk together dry ingredients and add to wet, mixing until incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Transfer batter to the prepared baking pan and bake on the center rack for 25 - 30 minutes..
- Let cool in pan completely before cutting into squares..
Fudgy almond butter blondies made with almond butter, coconut flour, coconut sugar, & maple syrup. An incredible gluten free & paleo treat! What's in these almond butter blondies? Almond Butter Brownies. by Chocolate Covered Katie. If you don't like soft and extra fudgy brownies, you need to stay far away from these almond butter brownies -.