7 Layer Bars.
You can cook 7 Layer Bars using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 7 Layer Bars
- You need 1 of and 1/2 cup crushed honey Graham crackers.
- Prepare 8 oz of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk chocolate chips.
- It's 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
- You need 1 cup of butter scotch chips.
- You need 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- It's 1 of small can sweet and condensed milk.
- You need 1 of and a 1/3 coconut flakes.
7 Layer Bars step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350. Place parchment paper in a 9×13 pan. Crush graham crackers then measure them, add melted butter to crackers then pat down into crust in pan..
- Once patted down put all chips on top plus pecans. Then pour sweet milk over top. Add coconut to the top slightly push down then put in oven 20 to 25 minutes or untill coconut is toasted. Allow to cool cut and enjoy!!.