Mira's Simple Sugar Cookies.
You can have Mira's Simple Sugar Cookies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mira's Simple Sugar Cookies
- You need of Cookie Dough.
- It's 1 cup of Flour.
- It's 1/3 cup of Castor Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of Salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of of Baking Powder.
- It's 1 of Egg Yolk.
- Prepare of Sugar Frosting.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of Icing Sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp of Milk.
Mira's Simple Sugar Cookies step by step
- Cream butter and sugar together, until well combined. Once combined, beat in egg yolk and vanilla..
- Combine the flour with salt and baking powder, gradually add them to creamed mixture..
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough and start cutting them with a floured cookie cutter..
- Bake at 175°c for 7-8 minutes or until set. Cool the completely before before piping the sugar frosting..
- For the sugar frosting, combine the icing sugar and milk until smooth. Voila!.