Lemon blueberry muffins. These lemon blueberry muffins are quick to make with a moist and tender center bursting with blueberries and perfectly golden brown tops. We've been making these muffins for years and are. Try these delicious Lemon Blueberry Muffins with streusel crumb topping!
This is a long-time family favorite recipe and always a crowd pleaser. Lemon Blueberry Muffins look and taste like something out of a fancy bakery but even better because you get to eat them warm and so fresh out of the oven. That lemon glaze over the top is "optional, but. You can cook Lemon blueberry muffins using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon blueberry muffins
- Prepare 2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/8 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 cup of Butter.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Low fat buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Grated lemon rind.
- You need 2 large of Eggs lightly beaten.
- Prepare 2 cup of Blueberries.
- You need 1 of Cooking spray.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of Powdered sugar.
Lemon Blueberry Muffins-tender lemon muffins with juicy blueberries and a sweet lemon glaze! These Lemon Blueberry Muffins are a staple in our house, especially during the spring and summer. I've absolutely love the lemon and blueberry combination so I'm not sure why I haven't shared a lemon blueberry muffin recipe yet? But better late then never though.
Lemon blueberry muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine flour and next 5 ingredients in a medium bowl. Cut in butter with the pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal..
- Combine butter milk rind and eggs stir well with a whisk. Add to flour mixture stir until moistened. Gently fold in blueberries.
- Spoon batter into 12 muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400 for 20 minutes or until muffins spring back when lightly touched. Remove muffins from pans immediately and place on the wire wrack to cool..
- Combine lemon juice and powdered sugar in a sml. bowl. drizzle glaze evenly over cooled muffins.
Lemon Blueberry Muffins - Fluffy and tender lemon muffins filled with blueberries and topped These Lemon Blueberry Muffins fall squarely into the "Company Muffin" category, and I couldn't be. I absolutely love making muffins with fresh blueberries that literally gush with their sweet juice. Lemon Blueberry Muffins with a Lemon Crumble Topping ~ Plump, ripe blueberries and tart, fresh lemon juice are the stars in these wonderfully moist, sour cream muffins. It is blueberry season here in Michigan and this is the third blueberry muffin recipe I used in the Used fresh blueberries and topped with simple lemon icing. These delicious Lemon Blueberry Muffins take easy blueberry muffins to a whole new level!