Easy Peanut Butter Ice Cream!. A recipe for Peanut Butter Ice Cream, complete with peanut butter swirl! To make this ice cream, I used my favorite vanilla ice cream recipe, omitted the vanilla bean and added peanut butter, then swirled in more melted peanut butter as I transferred the ice cream to its container. Quick and easy peanut butter desert recipe - this is the easiest peanut butter recipe you can find, and they are super creamy and smooth.
Mix with peanut butter cups for an extra yummy treat. No eggs and no cooking required! This peanut butter ice cream pie is topped with caramel and hot fudge ice cream sauce for the perfect flavor combination. You can have Easy Peanut Butter Ice Cream! using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Peanut Butter Ice Cream!
- You need 1 cup of Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of White Sugar.
- It's 1 cup of Whole Milk.
- It's 2 cup of Heavy Cream.
- It's 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It's 1 cup of Chopped Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
How to Make Peanut Butter Ice Cream Topping. Combine peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk in a small saucepan over low heat. All you need are a handful of pantry ingredients to make this easy Peanut Butter Ice Cream Topping that is the perfect sauce for drizzling over ice cream. Peanut butter powder on top: Substitute peanut butter powder instead of the peanut butter in the recipe.
Easy Peanut Butter Ice Cream! instructions
- In A Blender, Combine Peanut Butter, Sugar, Milk, Heavy Cream And Vanilla. Blend Until Smooth..
- Pour Substince Into A Container With Lid Also Mix In The Choped Peanut Butter Cups And Store In Freezer. Freeze For About A Day Or Two.
- Scoops Out Some Putt Into A Bowl And Serve..
Or, top the ice cream with a sprinkle of peanut These candies taste delicious on top, and like peanuts can help others identify it as being peanut butter ice cream if you are serving it to a crowd. I'm excited to share with your this easy Peanut Butter Ice Cream Topping. My family loves ice cream - they really do. One of our favorite treats on a hot Summer's day is an ice cream bar. We get the ice cream out and bring out all the fun toppings to make a special treat.