Choco Cinnamon Rolls without yeast.
You can cook Choco Cinnamon Rolls without yeast using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Choco Cinnamon Rolls without yeast
- It's of For Dough.
- It's 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 TSP of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 2 tsp of sugar.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It's 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 2 1/2 Tsp of Melted Butter.
- You need of For Filling.
- It's 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp of soft butter room temperature.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
Choco Cinnamon Rolls without yeast instructions
- First mix the milk at room temperature with vinegar and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Mix all the dry ingredients for the dough - Flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and add the milk + vinegar mixture to this along with the butter and knead a soft dough..
- Rest the dough for about 10 minutes and after 10 minutes, knead it once again for a minute or two.
- Mix the soft butter along with brown sugar and cinnamon powder and cocoa powder to it..
- Roll out the dough to make a rectangle with a thickness of about 1/2 cm thickness..
- Spread the cinnamon - butter - cocoa powder - sugar filling on it evenly..
- Fold this into 3 flaps and roll it slightly to make sure it sticks properly..
- Divide it into 3 strips & take one strip. This you can either cut into 3 or 2 (Don’t cut it all the way, leave the top joined), twist it to make a braid and tuck both the edges at the bottom..
- Pre Heat the Kadhai with some salt. Place a ring stand of at least 1 inch and place the muffin cups on a plate in the pre heat kadhai and cook on medium hot flame for about 20 - 30 minutes..
- Once it is cooked, brush it with melted butter & serve it !.
- You can serve it with some dusted sugar on the side..