Cacao Honey Nut Bars.
You can have Cacao Honey Nut Bars using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cacao Honey Nut Bars
- You need 2 cup of Cashews.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Pitted Dates.
- It's 1 cup of Coconut.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cacao.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Honey.
- You need of Water.
Cacao Honey Nut Bars step by step
- Place cashews, dates, coconut, cacao and honey in a blender.
- Blend ingredients until combined.
- Add honey and blend.
- If needed add small amounts of water to make the mixture thick and sticky (it should hold together). Taste mixture, if too bitter add extra honey.
- When consistency is right place mixture into a lined slice pan and cover in the fridge for 40 minutes or until firm to touch.
- Take out of refrigerator and cut into 12 small bars. Enjoy!.