Spongy Cinnamon Rolls. Sweet, fluffy, cinnamon rolls (Cinnamon-rollppang: 시나몬롤빵). If you made my original bread rolls So fluffy and spongy, with a cinnamon aroma and nutty flavor, everyone loves these rolls. These Cinnamon Rolls (Buns) are made with an enriched white yeast bread.
An easy keto cinnamon rolls recipe using coconut flour fathead dough for a soft pastry texture. Keto Cinnamon Rolls Recipe with Coconut Flour Fathead Dough. NOTE: Some psyllium powder will turn your baked good a "rye My purple gummy spongy rolls smell wonderful. You can have Spongy Cinnamon Rolls using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spongy Cinnamon Rolls
- Prepare of flour.
- It's of sugar.
- It's of tspn baking powder.
- Prepare of active dry yeast.
- It's of melted butter.
- Prepare of milk.
- It's of salt.
- You need of egg.
- It's of mixed white n brown sugar.
- It's of Ground Cinnamon.
- You need of vanilla.
The outside seems a little bit toasty but the walls. Cinnamon rolls are a classic holiday treat. My family makes them every year on Christmas morning, but this year we'll be enjoying this delectable grain-free version, instead. Freshly baked cinnamon rolls made from scratch.
Spongy Cinnamon Rolls step by step
- DOUGH:Pour warm milk,sugar,salt,active dry yeast,melted butter and the egg into a bowl and mix..
- Add the flour,and make a very soft but not sticky dough.cover and let it rise for about 4 hrs..
- Transfer into working space and add the baking powder and more flour and knid..
- FILLING:Mix the brown n white sugar along with cinnamon powder..
- Flatten the dough,Brush melted butter generously, and pour the sugar Cinnamon mixture all over..
- Roll the whole dough to a stick shape,n cut into small pieces and fit into a baking tray..
- Cover for second rising while u preheat the oven.
- Bake 180° for 35 min,inbtwn brush with egg wash..
- Pour homemade cream ganache(custard cream +whipping cream) on top n serve hot or cold..
The perfect balance between delicate, fluffy dough and a sweet cinnamon filling, these tasty rolls will fill your house with a delightful smell as they bake. The softest, fluffiest homemade cinnamon roll ever! Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls. Finish them with a generous topping of frosting, and be prepared to lick. Incredibly easy, no yeast required cinnamon rolls.