No yeast pizza dough. This No Yeast Pizza Dough is the quickest, easiest way to make fresh, homemade pizza for your family. The ingredients for this no yeast pizza dough are things you most likely have in your pantry. This recipe is a sanity saver!
Recipe by Helen Hurrell, mum of BBC Good Food member Eleanor. This No Yeast Pizza Dough Recipe is an easy-to-prepare homemade pizza dough made without yeast. Using some basic ingredients, it makes a tasty pizza crust with perfect thickness and After some trials, I came upon the recipe shared here and it will give you an excellent pizza crust. You can have No yeast pizza dough using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No yeast pizza dough
- It's 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- It's 2 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
Stir until it forms a ball. If dough is stiff, add more water. The dough will be soft, not sticky. Gather dough together and press into a ball.
No yeast pizza dough instructions
- Mix dry ingredients. add water and oil. Stir until it forms a ball. If dough is stiff. add more water..
- The dough will be soft, nit sticky. knead on flour board for 3- 4 minutes.
- roll out to suit ur thickness .Place your choice of topping the bake for 15 for thin base or 25 minutes if thick..
Try this Pizza Dough - No Yeast recipe, or contribute your own. Place on pizza pan, mash/spread out flat and turn up edges ½ inch and pinch. No yeast pizza dough can also be made using egg and no yogurt or soda is used in such recipe. I will share it sometime soon. How to make pizza on tawa.