LAZY MOM CINNAMON ROLLS. Want to make the easiest cinnamon rolls you can? Check out this recipe for delicious, buttery flaky cinnamon rolls made with Pillsbury Crescent Rounds. However, I am horrible at making them.
Make sure to like, subscribe, and most importantly enjoy! 😘 For the written recipe head over to. You're here because you want cinnamon rolls and you heard that Mom's are the best, right? If you are, you might also want to sign up for our free report: Strategies for Hiding Your Pans of Mom's Cinnamon Rolls So You Get at Least One Before They're Gone, a Beginner's Guide.* We've made these easy cinnamon rolls over and over again throughout the years, and my husband and kids still get excited every time we whip up a batch on a lazy Saturday Oh, and these cinnamon rolls freeze beautifully! You can have LAZY MOM CINNAMON ROLLS using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of LAZY MOM CINNAMON ROLLS
- You need of 10 ct pillsbury buttermilk bisquets.
- Prepare of butter or margerine.
- You need of cinnamon sugar (1cup sugar, 2tsp ground cinnamon ).
So if you manage to have any leftovers after day one, these are a great. Lazy Strawberry Cinnamon Rolls - the easiest breakfast treat ever! Made with Puff Pastry, they are put together in a snap! These lazy strawberry cinnamon rolls represent my mood lately.
LAZY MOM CINNAMON ROLLS instructions
- remove all bisquets from containers and roll into a big ball. knead and work it about 2 minutes until all are combined..
- roll out to about 1/4 in in thickness then rub the butter or margerine onto it..
- sprinkle cinnamon sugar all over it..
- starting from one side start rolling it into a roll..
- spray non stick spray on a sharp knife and cut across the roll making each roll about 1 1/2" thick..
- place them on a greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart..
- bake at 350' about 12-15 minutes..
- eat as is or let cool and add cream cheese frosting....
I have had a grueling schedule for the last twelve months. "I watched mom make these rolls when I was young and have always loved how easy they are to make!" Divide the dough into twelve equal pieces. Take each piece of dough, roll into a log and roll in cinnamon sugar mixture. Mom's Cinnamon Rolls recipe: Amazing rolls! You can eat them like this or add raisins, fruit, nuts, or a mixture of them. Spread the butter over the top and sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar over the butter.