Healthy fat-free granola bars. Keyword: breakfast, chewy granola bars, gluten free, granola bars, kid friendly lunch ideas, maple, quaker oats granola bars, snacks, tahini. Simple to customize and make ahead for school or. Healthy granola bars can be hard to come by. (Many are packed with sugar and artificial I hate to say it, but granola bars are kind of the ex-boyfriends of the snack world: They look great on "Choose a bar that adds value to your diet and contributes protein, fiber, whole grains, healthy fats, vitamins.
Try to choose flavors that contain just nuts and fruit over those with chocolate or candy coatings. Granola bars are made from ingredients like oats, dried fruit, nuts, seeds, honey, coconut, and chocolate chips. The nutritional value of granola bars can vary greatly depending on the brand and ingredients used. You can have Healthy fat-free granola bars using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy fat-free granola bars
- Prepare 1 of ripe mashed banana.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of applesauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 of egg white.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It's of vanilla extract.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of hazelnuts.
Though many varieties are loaded with extra sugar and calories, several. These bars are naturally egg-free and dairy-free. They're also easy to make gluten-free by Can I freeze granola bars? Yes, this granola bar recipe freezes really well.
Healthy fat-free granola bars step by step
- Whisk the first 7 ingredients together.
- Add the oats, coconut flakes, dried cranberries and hazelnuts.
- Press the mixture into a parchment papper lined baking dish ant bake for 30 minutes at 350°F or 175C.
- Let it cool before slicing and enjoy! :).
Simply let them cool and place. This easy and homemade healthy granola bars recipe is packed with rolled oats, crispy cereal, & mini chocolate chips! The bars can also be vegan and gluten free. My Healthy Granola Bars recipe combines slivered almonds, my favorite nuts, seeds, flax, and The nuts and seeds then add fat and fiber that will keep you full and satisfied, and the coconut and chocolate make this a true treat! A healthy granola bar recipe perfect for lunchboxes.